Saturday, January 7, 2017

Gemini Jets 1:400 Releases and an Update

There have been some new releases out within the last few months. (December '16 and January '17) that I forgot to update with. I will list them, but no pictures this time around. All info is from www.geminijets.com
December 2016:
Air France B787-9 F-HRBA
Alaska Airlines B737-900S N248AK "100 Years of Boeing"
American Airlines B737-800 N917NN "AirCal Retro Livery"
Continental Airlines MD-82 N9801F
MASWings ATR-72 9M-MWA
United Airlines B777-200ER N796UA
UPS MD-11F N279UP
Vietnam Airlines A321-200 VN-A608

Nothing for me here that I all ready have. I already have a UA 777 and 2 UPS MD-11s, I don't need anymore.

January 2017:
Air Mauritius A350-900 3B-MKA
American Airlines B787-9 N820AL
Copa Airlines B737-800 HP-1719CMP
Delta Air Lines A350-900 N501DN
Emirates A380-800 A6-EEQ "Wildlife #5"
Iberia A321 EC-ILO
Lufthansa A321 D-AIRR
United Airlines B777-300ER N58031
USAF KC-135R 00366 "NJANG"

I'll add the AA and DL to the wishlist. I'm not sure about the UA B773, since that Reg. is not real (it's been reregistered to N2331U IRL).

In other news, For my Birthday and Christmas, I got;
Allegaint Air B757-200 N902NV
American Airlines A330-200 N290AY
Delta Air Lines A330-300 N822NW
Delta Air Lines MD-90 N903DA
FedEx B777F N885FD
US Airways A330-200 N280AY

Within the last few months, I have also bought the JetBlue A320-200 N775JB "Veterans", which is a nice little airplane.


Hopefully I can get more models this year.

No comments: